Dental Checklist: Schedule a Dental Check Up Now
- If you don’t have a family dentist, now is a good time to choose one!
- Most people need to see a dentist every 6-12 months. If it’s been longer than 12 months, make an appointment straight away (even if you’ve never had a cavity).
- A regular comprehensive checkup and a focus on prevention will reduce the chance of dental emergencies during your wedding and honeymoon.
Here are some tips for choosing a dentist
- Close to work or home or somewhere that you visit frequently
- Convenient parking
- Member of the Australian Dental Association
- Someone whose philosophy about health and wellbeing matches your own
- A practice that looks comfortable and welcoming