You might have noticed your teeth becoming yellow over time. Although tooth discolouration is natural as you age, it can negatively impact your self-confidence.
But no need to worry if you don’t have the budget or time to visit your dentist and whiten your teeth professionally. We’ve got your back.
This article will help tell you about the best teeth whitening strips and toothpaste types you can try for whitening your teeth at home.
Top 4 Teeth Whitening Strips
You might be thinking “Do teeth whitening strips work“?
Since teeth whitening strips contain hydrogen peroxide, people with sensitive teeth should avoid teeth whitening products with higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide. Here are the top 4 teeth whitening strips that really work:”
- Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips
One pack of Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips comes with 28 thin teeth whitening strips coated with peroxide-containing teeth whitening gel. These strips contain 6% hydrogen peroxide that you can use for 1 hour daily for a month. Since the Oral-B 3D White Whitestrips are flexible, they can fit perfectly around your teeth. You’ll notice the results within a month.
- Perfect Whitening Teeth – Luxe Twin Set
It is another 28-day treatment that promises remarkable results. The Perfect Whitening Teeth strips contain whitening gel containing 18% hybrid carbamide peroxide that can make your teeth several shades lighter. Although it can be a little expensive compared to other teeth whitening strips, it’s made from high-quality materials that are 100% safe.
- CleverWhite Dissolving Whitening Strips
If you’re looking for affordable teeth whitening strips, then CleverWhite Dissolving Whitening Strips are a perfect choice. They contain 6% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. These strips are effortless to use, and you won’t even have to worry about the time as they’ll dissolve on your teeth within 10 minutes. Plus! These whitening strips also freshen your breath.
- Crest 3D Whitestrips Vivid Plus
The Crest 3D Whitestrips Vivid Plus can remove years of stains and make your teeth visibly whiter in only 12 days. But you must also use the included toothpaste to maintain a whiter and brighter smile. While these teeth whitening strips only last 12 days, you can use the toothpaste for up to 2 months.
5 Best Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
Here are the five best teeth whitening kinds of toothpaste you can try:
- Colgate Optic White Express White: It’s enamel-safe and contains hydrogen peroxide to whiten your teeth.
- Oral-B Toothpaste Pro-Health Advanced Whitening: It’s not only enamel-safe but also leaves your breath smelling fresh.
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening Toothpaste: It has a non-abrasive texture and protects teeth against sensitivity.
- My Magic Mud Toothpaste: It’s a non-GMO and vegan toothpaste that claims to whiten teeth in only two weeks.
- Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Charcoal: It’s a sugar-free toothpaste and claims to whiten teeth in just a week.
Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment in Wooden Valley, ACT
Garran Dental is a perfect choice if you’re looking for the best teeth whitening treatment in Woden Valley, ACT, Australia. Our professional Woden dentists can make your teeth several shades whiter, helping you get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Contact us today and schedule your appointment.