Daily brushing and flossing just can’t do the trick when trying to remove discoloration and stubborn stains from your teeth.
The struggles of removing dark stains with a toothbrush are well known amongst everybody. If those stains remain, they disturb your smile and degrades your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Teeth Whitening treatment is a very popular form of treatment. Because it transforms the way your teeth look when your smile, it’s no coincidence that teeth whitening treatment has a very high success rate. This is because the results are long-lasting for the way you look but also beneficial for your oral health.
Access to teeth whitening treatment products and kits have never been easier. You can even purchase advertised products and kits from drug stores. However, there’s no guarantee that they work even though it may be advertised that way. These are the reasons why.
- They are less powerful and only look at short-term fixes
- You may experience side effects on your teeth
- Results may take time to appear
- The chemicals used are untrustworthy
Therefore, we recommend getting your teeth whitened professionally and here’s why.
The Four Reasons Why
- The Results Are Long-Lasting And Reliable – You will begin to see results at first glance at the dentist. Your teeth and gums become stronger and the fluoride paste used to whiten them is a safe product to use on your teeth. The shine will always appear as you smile for a long time.
- Your Confidence and Self-Esteem Will Rise – When the dentist tells you the treatment will help you smile confidently for a long time, then you’ll start to feel better within yourself. Bright, confident smiles mean that your smile doesn’t need to be hidden anymore. Your personality becomes attractive, you look and feel younger and most importantly, you feel happy.
- No Special Treatment Is Required – Most patients think with any form of treatment an aftercare plan is necessary. Whilst this is true, there’s no specific plan to follow to look after your teeth, only to care for them naturally as you would at home. This includes brushing and flossing twice a day, maintaining a balanced diet and to avoid consumption of harmful products to your teeth and health.
- You Will Gain Attention – An attractive smile delivers an attractive personality. Bright smiles open a number of opportunities that you didn’t believe were possible. Looking and feeling good with confidence allows you to grasp future opportunities. Your smile will become more contagious to your peers.
So, Should You Go For It?
Teeth Whitening treatment is a safe and painless procedure and is a proven way to lighten the shade of your teeth to make way for a bright, shiny smile. Your teeth will look good but they will also feel strong. However, should you want long-term results, get your teeth whitened professionally from our knowledgeable dentists. You don’t want to increase the risk to your teeth if you use drug store products and gels.
Garran Dental is ready for you. Contact us now to check yourself in for teeth whitening treatment.